Saturday, December 10, 2011

David Foster Songs Live Concert on Youtube


Everyday I am play David fosters songs in my home sweet home. I am play some of live concert david foster and friends. I gets some collection david foster songs in youtube. I like some of David Foster songs and friend likes Home by Michael Buble, Hard to say I'm sorry by Peter Cetera  and I have nothing who charice as a singer.  Now I want to post in my blog because I am a fans of David Foster songs.




Almost Everyday I'm play this songs , I really like this because some of michael buble humour . He want to dedicated the song Home to emy foster who became david daughter and co writer and his future wife, suddenly all of the audience of the concert laugh loudly. I like this moment. Because it's very funny. 



Hard to say I'm sorry very nice david foster songs and friends which Peter Cetera as a singer. I love this so much. 

Charice is talent from Philipine . she is amazing singer. Very beautiful voice. First, she become fomous because great performance on Oprah and then she sing Because You Love Me with Celindion in Madison Square Garden. I love her Voice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment