Thursday, December 1, 2011

Charmian Chen Talk About Her Breasts



TAIWAN - The monkeys incidents experienced  in Bali, Charmian Chen the famous Internet star talking about the size of her large breasts.

"Breast size  between D and E cup:" I am Charmian Chen reported by
Apple Daily, Thursday (1 / / 12 / 2011) .

Appreciation to the wonder and the size of her breasts, her modeling profession as being a student in one of the universities in Taiwan were breakout.Even So she would not be seen from her breast or her beutiful face. 

"My breasts are not only to advertise my modeling career. Because I'm actually working inside studio campus, because I used to be happy to pose," she concluded.

To reminder, before he had a model, Charmian Chen worked on-site pool, and a British bartender in Taipei.

No comments:

Post a Comment