Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Charmian Chen Vs Monkey in Bali

Taipei - A Taiwan student(Charmian Chen)suddenly famous for its pictures of herself while vacationing in BaliThe photos were not the usual pictureThe photo shows him withtwo-tailed macaque model that is attractive strapless dress she was wearing. No doubt,  exposing her breasts to sag.The photos were taken while the student is named Charmian Chen (22) was on holiday to Bali and visit the Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali in October last.Photos of 'incident tank sagthat made him ashamed of it actually makes the Chen-known in cyberspace as well as among the people of Taiwan.Charmian Chen was surprised and tried to drive out the monkeys. But unfortunately, one of themonkeys successfully stripped tank innards Chen and pink bikini she was wearing.Chen was trying to cover her breasts with his hands and his face flushed with embarrassment.

The incident apparently was perpetuated by a friend of Chen and finally spreadwidely on the Internet, to make him famous. In response, Charmian Chen himself admitted he was surprised and embarrassed.

"I was on vacation and at first the photos do look funny, but when I returned to Taiwan, everyone tries to make me as a friend on Facebook. I thought 'this is strange", and then one of them said that they had seen the pictures and I was really surprised. the next thing that happens is a lot of television station called me, "he said.

"I was on holiday in Bali, so I do not mind, but when he returned to Taiwan, I was in college so I do not want to be famous just because of my breasts. But it's actuallyquite fun, people came to me and said" you're the monkey girl "and it this made ​​melaugh, "said Charmian Chen, who is also a model.
If you want to know the accident of  Charmian Chen in Bali you can visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment